There’s so much I have to be grateful for and there are so many moments I enjoy on a daily basis. Today I just wanted to acknowledge those.
I’m enjoying moments of:
- creating envelopes from old calendars. Old calendars dropped off by old friends, make it even better. Creating the envelopes by watching some great documentaries upped the enjoyment factor a bit more.
- meeting new students and having fun in various classes as I finish up the semester at the community college. Last night’s body products class was a total blast! Planning for a few classes here at home in the next month while also finishing up the materials for a new e-course, up the enjoyable factor a bit too.
- sitting by the woodstove on cold, rainy nights knitting.
- walking hand-in-hand with that amazing man that shares his life with me in the early morning hours.
- picking up mail only to be delighted by homegrown squash and handmade envelopes mailed from a friend in Utah.
What moments are you enjoying lately?