Some recent favorites I wanted to share:
- I quite love my desk & work spaces in general. I keep them ”just so” and I enjoy seeing how other folks keep their desks.
- For those of you participating in the Season of Reflection or just looking to do something a little more special with a plain notebook, check out this Journal Jacket, that uses and old tea-towel.
- Butternut Squash with Walnuts & Vanilla, I’m still looking for ways to use up winter squash.
- Need a little healthy packed lunch inspiration?
- Use all those fall leaves to make a beautiful and simple leaf lantern
- I can’t think of a better comfort food: Gnocchi Mac & Cheese
How about you? Have any fun/inspirational links to share?